Free flash flv/mp4 player
WHAT IS GDD FLVPLAYER
WHY INTERNET WEBSITES NEED FLV MP4 VIDEO PLAYERS
Adobe (Macromedia) has a good shot at owning the online video market, with Flash being the one format ubiquitous across Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and most of the handheld device platforms… FLV Players are the most efficient and flexible way to add streaming or progressive videos to your website.
GDD FLV PLAYER VERSION 3.6 is now available!!!
NEW ON VERSION 3.6:
- Define your own buffer size (in seconds)
- Use your own logo
- Improved volume control
- Tracker control
- Forced 4/3 aspect ratio if meta.info null
- Fixed autofit size on fullscreen exit
- Removed the title bar due to your requests
- Added clickTAG variable
- Added endclipaction variable to ease playlist creation
GDD FLVPLAYER ONLINE DEMO
GDD FLVPLAYER FULL HD VIDEO
Works great on full screen mode
GDD FLVPLAYER MAIN FEATURES:
- Fully customized control panel
- Publish your FLV or mp4 video to website with a few clicks
- Add video to any of your Flash projects in seconds.
- Play commercials or any custom intro.
- Use your own logo in player.
- Use any size you want.
- No tricks, no scams, it is totally free.
- No special programming skills required.
softfiles.com and over 150 websites using it.stars on
Please note that the gddflvplayer developer or this website’s owner is not responsible for the content played with gddflvplayer. Any copyright claims over video content played inside this player should be addressed to the domain that displays the video.
GDD FREE ONLINE FLV PLAYER THE HTML CODE
autoplay = false // or true (false by default if missing)
vdo =http://www.mysite.com/mymovie.flv // this is the video file in flv format (required)
sound =50 // sound volume 0 to 100 , (50 by default if missing)
advert =intro or commercial video // optional
advertdesc =the intro or commercial title // optional
mylogo = the path to a image file representing your logo // optional
logoposition = your logo position on screen (TL,TR,BL or BR) // optional
tracker = URL to track videos on play (statistics) // optional
buffer = buffer size in seconds // type: number, default:2 if missing
splashscreen = splash image url // optional
clickTAG = creates a clickable button over video. clickTAG variable should be a URL // optional
endclipaction = auto call an url at the end of your video. Very useful when using playlists. // optional
loop = ‘true’ or ‘false’. Set this to enable auto-loop feature. Default value: ‘false’// optional
ABOUT PLAYER SIZE
You can change the player width and height as you like. • In our sample code we have the 4/3 format, size: 400/340 px (where 40px is the controls-bar height). • Percentage sizes are also accepted (like width 100% and height 100%)
HOW TO CREATE A PLAYLIST
I’ve created a special html page for the playlist example. It is as simple as It can be for you to understand the procedure: http://www.gdd.ro/flvplayer/examples/playlist/example-playlist.html
YOUR ADS (ADSENSE in demo) OVER VIDEO FLASH PLAYER
please see this demo:
Adsense code over flash video players
ENCODING VIDEO FILES TO INTERNET STANDARDS (FLV,MP4)
Flash players require standard codecs for encoding video files. For that we suggest using the freeware Xmedia Recode software. We have tested it and it works great for a large number of video formats.
REMOTE FLV FILES
Get the flv files from different websites working on your website using our flv player with your logo. Advantages : you don’t lose visitors that click on `related videos` option.
1. Using browser extensions: Best combination so far is the couple Flashgot &
Orbit downloader installed on your browser (works nice in Firefox)
2. Use FVD Video Downloader add-on installed on Google Chrome to get the flv file url from same specific websites. You can use it in the HTML CODE GENERATOR .
3. Use keepvid.com to download or copy flv (url) from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more.. use this website to sniff the flv files: http://keepvid.com/
Spinning loader animation stays on screen when player is tested locally. The player is designed to work online. So always try to use http:// to locate your files.
Keep this project alive and free!
TEST YOUR HTML CODE ONLINE
You can test the flashplayer html code online with Real-time HTML Editor http://htmledit.squarefree.com/
Please comment for any suggestions regarding gddflvplayer. Thanks.